Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

On the Doorstep

So there it is, then. After over two years of dodging, ducking, sidestepping and swerving, covid-19 is finally visiting this household. There's currently a 50 per cent positivity rate. We're convinced the  unwanted appearance in the home is thanks to
last weekend's Top Dre festival. Where else have we been? With whom else have we mixed?

One in 20 are currently infected, they say. That means about 280 people in Rhuthun/Ruthin are currently suffering. My prediction is that this will soon reach 281: there appears to be no escape.

We're low on food. Given the cost of living, I went out to Aldi for some supplies but realised since I had never myself set foot in the place, I decided it would be easier, quicker and less busy if I went to somewhere I knew: the Co-op.  This with apologies to the Aldi staff who had to deal with my abandoned trolley mid-aisle. 

It's been 858 days since my first post on coronavirus. I suppose I cannot, dare not, complain about the household being virus-free for over 850 days.


Previous Post Next Post