Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Fête

Though I wasn't there to see it, I have to say that I wasn't aware of last Sunday's Food & Drink Summer Fête. Was it me or did it seem remarkably poorly advertised. Reports suggest that there was little if any signage around or near the town to help motorists find the venue. I'm reliably told that one couple had gone to the Castle Hotel by mistake, expecting to find something and were concerned that it was boarded up. The event was actually at Castell Rhuthun Castle.

In spite of the weather, the turn out wasn't bad, and at one stage it became difficult to park. I'm told that many, most, of the visitors were from out of town. Perhaps inside it seemed busy because of the way the Castle annex was crowded by stallholders.

It struck my correspondent that many of the stallholders might be encouraged to the Produce Market. It was also felt that this sort of thing might best be repeated at Christmas.

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post