Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Gŵyl

It may not be Edinburgh or Cheltenham but starting yesterday, we have our own music festival week. At the close of each year I promise myself that I will go to the festival the following year. I never do. Each year the cost goes up. And it all seems a little highbrow for me and I fear I couldn't hold sway on or keep up with the chatter about the finer points (except Top Dre, of course).

The one and only concert that might've fitted in with my own uncultured & boorish musical tastes has been cancelled because the Wynnstay Arms is closed for the month. Typical!

I'm told that yesterday's choral workshop and associated Haydn's "Creation" brought in 49 or so, either involved in the workshop or as the audience. An encouraging start. If only I'd gone. That would've made it 50.

I may be a duck out of water but you can support Gŵyl Rhuthun Festival

13 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post