Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

School Disco

Update Monday: This post didn’t come across as light-heartedly as I’d first intended. Rereading it, I can see why. Rather than rewrite it, though, all I’ve done is correct the misuse of the word ‘hoard’. Friday night’s youth were still noisy but strangely not as intimidatory as when a smaller number of similarly aged youth gather.

I must be getting even older than I thought. In response to one comment ‘we were all young once’ I can safely say I have never been.


It was under-16s disco night last night at The Venue. And didn’t the town know it. Hordes of wailing, shrieking and shouting youths everywhere and all at once, passing through the town. We trust the Venue had a no-alcohol policy and judging by the young people's screeching they wouldn’t need any even if it were provided.

11 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post