Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Tesco@10

At Tesco's fifth anniversary in Rhuthun, readers of the Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog will recall that I published the results of an anonymous survey on their old and current at that time shopping habits, and the collective view on how Tesco may have changed the town.

I thought it would be interesting to repeat this for Rhuthun Tesco's 10th anniversary. A lot has happened since then. The anniversary is due on 31st July. I'll publish the results on the Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog and on Facebook. I'll also run a comparison between the two surveys, five years ago and 10.

With this post, I am therefore inviting readers to take the survey again. There are only 19 tick box/multiple choice/yes-no, so it won’t take long. Additionally, there are three *optional* questions in which you can enter free text, but only if you wish. As ever, everything is anonymous.

Life has moved on, so I am also asking some things about the town itself.

To be successful, I need as many people as possible to contribute. Will you help? The survey's here.

Non

Previous Post Next Post