Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Comments now Moderated

It's getting difficult to separate the constructive from the mischievous comments on this blog. As of 7 p.m. this evening, therefore, I've reluctantly imposed Blogger's "Comment Moderation". I trust this can be temporary. Please continue to submit comments. Those that are helpful & useful can then be accepted by a moderator. Yes, this removes spontaneity. Yes, you could accuse me of censorship. Really, though, I think it does the readers of this site a disservice to see personal attacks or, more recently, spam comments. I should like to extend my apologies to those who may feel some comments are becoming peevish or too personal in nature. As I said on 25 June 2010, in making a point, it is perfectly possible to do so in such a way as not to cause any offence.

Non Liquet

6 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post