Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Green Shoots

As swathes of green began appearing across the Vale yesterday, it’s difficult to be anything other than more optimistic about things in general. Even as I write this, at a little after 4 o’clock in the morning, the external air temperature’s a balmy +6.7°C (though the wind and rain will make it feel colder—I haven’t been out to check). And the white stuff’s all but disappeared.

It can be a lonely life tapping away at the Rhuthun/Ruthin keyboard, wondering who reads this stuff and their reaction to it. The only two barometers are the Comment facility and the number of visitors. I admit there were times recently when it was difficult to become anything other than despondent over some personal negative comments. Forgive me for my introspection.

I was nevertheless heartened by recent *positive* comments, about this blog. Thank you. As the snow melts, I’ve decided not to beat myself up about all this and carry on. Forgive me, again, if I don’t manage to post quite so regularly. I may be able to or I may not. Honestly, I don’t yet know. But it isn't Goodbye Cruel World just yet.

I did consider introducing the Blogspot ‘comment moderation’ facility that would allow me to control comments to the blog but that sounded a little too much like censorship.

For an example of excellent comments, revisit the post entitled ‘Lobby’, a post that at least one person felt didn’t go down well but nonetheless attracted 17 comments.

7 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post