Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Litter

A recent comment about litter on the Ysgol Brynhyfryd site set me off in search of litter generally in the town. No doubt, readers may have their own tales but I could find no major issues to report. Observations indicate Rhuthun is a clean town, except perhaps for some dog mess. While this doesn’t lend itself to a particularly sexy blog post, it’s what I saw following careful, repeated observations.

I reckoned I could record with a picture the mess adjacent to the recycling centre at the new car park at Park Road. I felt I might encounter a few empties around the corners by St Peter’s Square. I expected to find copious cans, crisp, chocolate & takeaway wrappers and possibly an unsightly odd condom or two at the skate park at Cae Ddol. Indeed, our young people *do* treat this area as a dump but few see it.

On a number of visits I found nothing, or next to. There was confetti in the gutters and pavement around the town hall on one occasion. What I *did* find were a couple of street cleaners out very early, even on a Sunday morning, even at the skate park. Their diligence was enough to remove any traces of litter that I could see, anywhere. And because I caught them in the act, there *was* evidence of rubbish lying around but this didn’t last long enough to be an issue. Fair play, nothing to report. Unless you know different.

2 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post