Helo a chroeso i
Blog Rhuthun/Ruthin Blog

cyhoeddwyd gan Non Liquet, cydweithwyr a’u tîm

Controversies

Update at 11.30 p.m. Scroll down to the post on Our Co-operative to see reader views on this, for which thanks (none censored, none deleted, none barred, none altered).

I may have deleted a comment in the past. I recall being asked to do so because something was offensive. That was so long ago I can't remember whether I deleted anything or not; or whether it was on this blog or another now defunct one. I might add that the blog owner does reserve the right to delete material particularly if libelous, hateful, obscene or defamatory in nature.

If anyone feels this blog is censored, they need not read it.

I for one will be thinking twice about missing CF99 or The Bill or Corrie in future, just to get a blog post sorted.

Technical note for those who use Blogger/Blogspot: try to avoid opening two edits of the same post. I know it's unlikely that you would but it's possible if you have it open once and then jump to the separate Edit Post tab and then click the same post; or if you have clicked the Edit link off the web page itself, available if you've logged in. You'll probably get a "Conflict Edit" error message but don't delete the duplicate example before you check that it really is a duplicate and not the real thing... otherwise you'll delete your only copy...

I was going to post this morning on the number of consecutive days you could see snow on the Clwydians above Rhuthun (go on, have a guess). A pretty inconsequential post, admittedly. I spent just shy of 3½ hours yesterday evening trying to sort out Blogger/Blogspot, reinstate things, and then re-write the lost post while summarising comments received on it. 3½ hours. I enjoy writing this blog but not *that* much. Only then to be accused of censorship, something I've never done, even for the spate of snidey comments appearing here at one time, as if I didn't exist. I would invite you please to re-read my apology regarding Tuesday's post and try to take it at face value.


Previous Post Next Post